Saturday, March 03, 2007

Summer?? here???

Urrghh... it's been a really torturing weekend... It's hot, there have been no sign of rain for the whole week, and the blood sucking critters are swarming everywhere. If it weren't for the repellant mats I switch on every night, I'd have sleepless nights, one, due to the freaking hot weather, and two, because I'd be a freaking buffet table. I wonder why mosquitoes just can't leave me alone. Is it because my blood is sweeter? My pheromones are more aromatic? I get no peace from these buggers....

What's happening to the world?... I don't remember Malaysia being able to achieve this kind of heat before??...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What ? Where had you been living all these years ?

Okay, Kelantan Weather 101.

In fact it is normal for Kelantan that way. After the monsoon, normally between March and June, there will be less or almost no rain at all, i.e hot, very hot - even at night.

Then it will be a lot cooler from June onwards with lots of showers and thunderstorms in late evenings. Only then the monsoon will set in and repeat the cycle all over again.

Emm but again, yeah, the global warming stuff does contribute somehow I think to the current heat wave ... or maybe not.