Saturday, October 23, 2004

My first blog

Well, this is my first blog here and i'm still pretty unsure of what i should write. I was introduced to this place by a friend, Ginn, and, well the idea of putting my thoughts online was a bit weird. I don't even have a good command of english in the first place! But WTH, since i have nothing better to do anyways, this might be a good chance for me to improve on my writing skills and, who knows, my english maybe?

Since the semester break started, i haven't had much accomplished. Or should i say, i have not done anything useful during the break. Besides sleeping, playing computer games, reading (rereading harry potter actually), online chatting and helping out around the house (when i'm told). So nothing productive really. Getting to know some of my friends got jobs and attachments to the hospital really made me feel useless. But... i've thought of it, since i've studied and going to study my arse off, why not take this chance to take a break, it's not like i haven't work before, and this break is only one and a half month long. At least during this break i got to read my comics, watch my animes, and other ridiculous stuffs i don't get to do during my studies.

Hmmm.... well it seems for someone who's 'pretty unsure of what to write', i've written too much already. Maybe i can keep this up after all. At least now i have something to work my brain up a bit, rather than letting it rot during the break.

No comments: