Friday, January 07, 2005

Nothing Much

Have been busy these few days, mainly with studies and assignments. Then, Wednesday evening, I went rock climbing with Amy. Hui followed us this time. It was fun cause I managed to complete quite a number of routes. Thursday evening, went to a Buddhist temple in Brickfields to help sort supplies for tsunami victims. The supplies are going to be shipped to countries affected by the great wave of 2004. Went to the temple with a few of my batch-mates and spent about almost 4 hours there, mostly carrying loads onto lorries. There was even a container, arriving quite late, to be loaded and sent to be shipped the next morning.

That night itself, found out that I had trouble turning my neck due to my back muscle starting to ache. Had trouble sleeping the whole night, actually have been having trouble sleeping recently, but yesterday night, every time I turn my neck, I’ll wake. Today morning, felt miserable due to bad sleep plus back muscle aching full force. However, still followed Ginn and a few other friends to Red Box in the afternoon. ;-P

2 comments:

Acrix said...

So happening! Erm, hope ur back-aches would heal in no time!

xo said...

eesh I wanted to go to the buddhist temple too..din know ppl from our class who went haha