Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

First, before anything else, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year. May this year brings you prosperity and good health.

This year... well, well... this year is something different indeed... Instead of us going back to Ipoh, my relatives came down to K.L. to have the reunion dinner. Not only that, food served are mostly bought. Thus, saving everyone from the trouble of having to think of dishes to make, and preparations of food. Well it's certainly a change... When I was younger, my grandma usually prepare th food for the reunion dinner and besides that, she'd also bake new year cookies for everyone.

Hey anyway, I think I need to finish blogging this some other day, a friend just came to take me out ;-) Before that, to everyone, have a great year!!! Win big money!! see ya!!!!

No comments: