Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Kena Scolding....

"Oi... lazy bugger... don't know how to update your blog ah!?!"
"Stop blogging already?"
"Why so lazy wan you? Update your blog a bit lah!!"

Yup, I've been getting lots of this lately... I really do want to blog but time is a factor. I'm sure Jimmie, Mark and the rest knows. We are up to our noses with work and studies le. Two class test next week then two more the week after and then it's time to present the ADR assignment we had. God bless Ginn, as she'd allowed us to stop work for the convo mag. If the work load of the convo mag was not relieved, I guess many would really have DIED of stress. Need to catch up on lots of subjects and it didn't help that the weather we had this Chinese New Year was so darn hot. In weather like this, it was really meant for everyone to sit back, relax and let your imaginations run wild. Studying in this extreme heat is really a trouble. Getting drowsy after every few sentence and sometimes, one might even find themself facing flat on his module notes not knowing that he'd dosed off.

I've tried caffiene(strong coffee), it doesn't really work as effectively as I wished. I still feel sleepy when I'm to study and the worst thing that coffee does is that it keeps me wide awake when it's time to sleep. As a result, sleepiness during lectures. Now, I'm depending on the traditional chinese miracle concoction "chicken essence" to maintain alertness. I'm having doubts that it work. -_-

Ok... I've taken too much time already composing this thing here... It's time I've gone back to my camp ground, the library, to continue my revision. Good luck everyone in your studies!! OMG... I'm starting to forget how the outside world looks like.... @_@"

No comments: