Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Study Break

I'm on my two weeks study break now. Got some loads of my shoulder, so not so stressed anymore. ^_^ Can smile a bit. However, still have to revise le of course since I've not touched my DD2 and 3 for so long. So I'm now camping in my third home. Where? The library lor where else?

If you are a fan of chinese martial arts stories, 'mou hup siu suet', this is the part where I'm going to 'pai guan lin kung', studying in isolation. The difference in this modern day is that, I have air-con and internet la. Like right now, hehe... resting la, if not 'jau fo yup mo' then also no good.

This time, I really have the motivation to study. Why? haha, cause I know someone in Melaka damn hard-working, studying 17/7 (7 hours of sleep). So, make me feel very guilty if I'm not doing the same thing. However, guys will be guys le, I don't really have such good concentration span, easily distracted.

Ok lah enough rest, must go back to 'lin kung'. To everyone from P103, good luck ya... happy studying!!! (The fact is, only very, very, very, GD few P103-ians will see this, -_-" but what the heck lah!)

No comments: