Saturday, February 10, 2007

Entering the Porcine Year...

Just another week and we'll be having our Chinese New Year... yeah!!! *dong dong dong cheng... dong dong dong cheng*... oh wait... can't do that cause I didn't pay royalty. *-_-"*

This would be my first year celebrating new year as a working class... So this year I'll be contributing no doubt. Many years had past where my parents had to bear the burden. Now, I, shall do it for THEM!! *TADAA!!*.... but with a measly pay, what big deal can I do *-_-"* *crow flying over head*. Sigh... well at least I'm contributing...

This would also be a year I'm celebrating new year in a rush. With only a week of rest and so many places and people to visit. Have to be in Ipoh and then back to K.L. Hmm... (hehe... collect ang pow at super speed... hehehehe....)

No comments: