Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Sigh....

Life in the enforcement... well it's not too bad up till now. At least I've learned that ordinary people, no matter what profession, are governed by the law. Well, why did I say ordinary people, that's because these do not apply to people with "mountains" to back them up. So far, I've seen many cases where people do whatever they can, no matter how unethical, how it would spoil the profession's name or even how it could lead them to a horrible end, just to earn a few more bucks. Well... this is what the materialistic world is doing to everyone. Can't say I don't like to be rich though. However, really makes me think, why gamble something which you had worked hard for and spent so much time in? You learn just to get a chance to go wrong? Nah... don't think so... there must be other factors to consider.

Anyway... that's about what I do, or rather, get to do in the enforcement. Been to inpections, court cases and... ... wait... well other than those I've spent the entire time in the office. Think I'm getting better at freecell now. -_- (really unmotivated at the moment)

No comments: