Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Transfer

Another year is about to come (my working years I mean). By this September, I would have worked is this place for 2 years! Plenty have changed here, for the better of course. But still, I don't think I'd feel any regrets leaving this place. My application for transfer had already been sent and I double checked, it had reached the hands of the Human Resource department in JKNP. Now, fingers crossed, I just hope that Ms. Wee will allow me to transfer to Bentong Hospital. She, at least I could trust in helping me out. Unlike the comfortable arses sitting up at Bah. For 2 years had my appeals and applications been either turned down or worse still KIVed till no end. I guess this is the way to shoo away the 80% they estimated annually. Great job!!

Really really hoping hard to get to Bentong Hospital. At least let me have a half a civilisation than to none...

No comments: