Tuesday, August 04, 2009

You've gotta be proud to be a Malaysian... No. 1

You must be proud to be a Malaysian because we have no problem looking for a rubbish bin. Everywhere you'd be able to find a rubbish bin and better still, if you're Malaysian, literally everywhere is a place to dispose of your wastes!!

Scenario 1:

Just the other day, driving along some busy road. The car in front of mine, had it's front passenger side window wound down and out came a plastic bag. The sort you see people sell fruits in. Yup, just right there while the car was moving in the middle of the road. Thus, I told Jenny sitting beside me how civilized our Malaysian citizens are and how there care about the cleanliness of their beloved country. Before I could finish my comment, the window on the drivers side began to wind down and tadaa, another piece of crap was produced...

Scenario 2:

This happened quite a while back. Also whilst driving, but this time, a whole plastic bag full of what I assume is waste flew out from the back seat passenger window on to the side of the road. If I wasn't mistaken, the culprit was a child. So this how they are taught huh??

Well, I thought it's bad enough that people are not using the designated bins in certain places where they just throw things into the drain or the road side. But doing it from a moving car!!??!! Man, you've got to be proud to be a Malaysian. Furthermore, seeing as how this is being set as an example for our future generations, I just can't imagine how proud they'd be when their time comes...

No comments: