Thursday, October 29, 2009

A transfer

Yup, after a year and a half of waiting, I'm finally getting my transfer. Where to? haha Bentong... Yup, still in Pahang and what more, still in the Bentong district. But this time it'll be a whole lot better. Cause it's a Hospital. I'm finally going to learn new things (pray that I'll be able useful enough) and my brain don't have to keep rotting here.

I'm really excited and can't wait to go over to Bentong Hospital. Yup, I'm still here alright... still in Pelangai and why? causes my friggin letter is still not issued. Sigh... but I guess I'm glad that I'm getting a transfer anyhow. The new pharmacist is already here and I've already started to teach him about his responsibilities here. Lucky him, just a few months ago, they decided to put another assistant here. So now there are a total of 2 assistants and 2 pharmacists at the moment. Besides that, Pelangai now has internet connection. At least it won't be ass boring as it was and there are more houses here for rent.

Damn... where is that letter??!!??

1 comment:

hp84 said...

Hi Mr Chang,

I believe you will get your letter soon. You deserve to get to a better place after serving the community of Simpang Pelangai for 2 years.

ALl the best!