Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bentong

Hah... Finally, I am in Bentong now. A district Hospital is not much but I must say, the satisfaction after waiting 2 long years to get into a hospital... or rather out of the rural area was great!! I do miss Pelangai though for the nice people and great collegues, especially my neighbour, Mr. Pare. Great guy, and his wife, great cook. Well, I must say I do not mind visiting them comparing to staying still in Pelangai. For one important reason, I am learning more in the Hospital. For the very moment, I think what is more apropriate is that I am starting to learn stuffs again which I might have forgotten.

To be wishing for K.L. now would be rather late. My compulsory service will be due next year at exactly 18 September. Should I quit? Hehe... it depends....

No comments: