Sunday, July 31, 2005

PP3

PP3 class test 2 tomorrow... DAMN!! How can I ever be good at it? It's a subject you can't study and the slightest error causes you great deduction of marks.... What should I do? Hai.... damn it, getting me all worked up. Kept telling myself "Be calm, tomoroow is just a class test. Take it as a practice. Be calm and everything would be fine" Who the HELL am I kidding!! Since when have I ever been calm before tests and exams... It's like a build in, packaged character I have. Anxiety always boosted up before tests and exams. In a way it gets me studying but I DON'T want it during tests!!!! Another thing is that, IT'LL NEVER ALWAYS BE "JUST A CLASS TEST" would it? The exemption exam is nearing... What can I do??!!??

Ok... enough of sulking... back to my study desk... ^_^ Good luck everyone....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

p(^__^#)q YoyO !!!