Monday, September 12, 2005

Holidays

It's been three weeks already since the holidays had started and in two weeks time it'll end. So what great things did I achieve during this wonderous holiday in a foreign land? First of all great news, I've got a job. And, it was all thanks to our wonderful Miss Jen T. Why? Haha, cause it was her who got the offer, in fact quite a number of offers and thus, she gave me one. Some people just have all the luck. For the amount of places I've searched and the amount of applications I've handed in, I'd have half expected that I'll get at least 1 phone call... but, no... not even a buzz. Ahh... enough of that, had been complaining enough about this... to who? myself ler, who else is there? So, back to the topic, I got a job in a chinese buffet restaurant. Well the pay is not all that great, only 4 pounds per hour and compared to the work load, it's... sad to say... Anyway the work load is not a problem for me though. as long as there is a job and there is income, I'm fine. However, I'm only working 2 days per week for 5 hours each day. So I have 5 days to rot at home each week.

This weekend, I'll be going for a trip to Italy. We'll be visiting, Milan, Venice, Florence, Rome and Pisa. I'm put in charge of Venice, claimed to be a romantic place. *thought bubble 'hmm... what a waste!'*. Hope I don't ruin the trip for everyone else. But it'll be a rushing trip. Time is our greatest enemy here. As we are not following a tour, we have to plan everything by ourselves.

So, besides all these, my holiday has been to sleep, eat, laze around and rot. Just like every other holidays. Life is boring here. This boredom has even made me got into a bad habit. A habit to stare into empty space, doing nothing at all. The scary thing is, my thoughts are also empty. Really feels like rotting....... Ok des, that's all about my great wonderous holidays!! Stay tuned for more boring stuffs. *play ending theme song*

No comments: