Saturday, August 27, 2005

Boredom...

It's been a week since I knew I got an exemption in my PP3 and I'm really glad it ended up this way. However, now, after my final exam paper or rather, a video, I'm faced with total boredom. Lost, not knowing what to do... Daily I'll set out to look for vacancies and almost always I'll end up with, "Oh, well currently we are filled, but here's an application form, fill it up and we'll see what we can do" or, "We ran out of application forms. Do you have a CV with you?". And thus, I ended up submitting lots of CVs. It even felt like I'm advertising myself. -_-" Damn....

That's my daytime... Well as for the night time, I spent most of it either upstairs with friends or in my room in front of my lap top. I think I can start to communicate with my lap top already. Well, I do still have to cook and ummm.... worry about me getting a job. Otherwise it's the non-beneficial online games... Making my life even more boring, I've finally caught up with the animes I watched... Now I have to wait a week to get and episode... How MORE BORING CAN LIFE GET!!!

That's the problem... when there are studies to be done, I'll complaint about stress but hey, at least I've got something to put my mind into... Now, I've got nothing to do. I can't really stand this... The two feelings I hate the most, occuring at the same time... bored and lonely... Damn!

No comments: