Friday, August 19, 2005

I GOT EXEMPTED!!!!

The greatest, most unexpectable thing happened today!!! This morning, I woke with a heavy heart as it was the day we got the feedback on our exemption exam. The tension in the air was great. Everyone in the house getting ready to go to the dispensary where we were supposed to get our results, did not really smiled. Got my breakfast done quickly and went on my way to the dispensary.

As we were waiting to go into the dispensary I got the usual anxiety attack I get before I go into an exam or getting my result... As they asked us to go into the room, I couldn't help to notice that my heart was really pounding hard. Sat myself down at the usual place. And then...... John began to call out names, those he said to go into the discussion room. I was one of them. My first thought was that 'OOHHH NO.... I'm going to get my results first...' I thought we were called into the room because our results were to be given out individually. This is the truth, in case 'someone' who is reading this thinks that I'm bragging. *sweat*

Then, the last name was called... and the last person came into the room and sat around the table where the rest are. John closed the door and with his #$%^@#$ serious face, asked told us we all looked so tensed. Well, I was already cursing inside *thought* 'WTF do you think? Of course we looked tensed, we are getting our results which determine if we are going to spend the next few weeks stressing ourselves out on this subject!!!' Well you see, PP3 is not a subject you can read and then go sit for the exam and pass it. It's the only subject you can pass by practicing. Then, with his ever serious face, he said 'Well, you are all exempted'. The funny thing was, everyones first expression was like 'Huuhh??? What did he said?' It was only when he said it the second time when the smiles came back on everyone's face. Everyone in that room of course.

We were let off early. I was, well, extremely relieved. I've got an exemption!! An exemption on the paper which I first got a -25 and a 40 for the class test.... Well I guess those mistakes I made paid off then...

No comments: