Thursday, August 11, 2005

Unforgetable...

This year, I had another unforgetable birthday celebration. A few newly met friends, the two from Hong Kong; Congo and Steven; and the one from Malaysia; Edward. Even though, I've only knew them for a short period of time, they threw a birthday party for my *sniff* so 'kam tung'.

Last night, we went to Edward's place as there was supposed to be a small gathering so check our photos taken during the Highland trip. It ended up as a dinner where Congo, Steven and Edward cooked a bunch of magnificent food for us. There were dishes Congo made which was famous in Hong Kong. Anyhow, everthing they made were wonderful.

All I thought was just a small gathering, but they surprised me when they ended it as a birthday party. I was left speechless... totally... To cut a long story short... I ended up with the broadest smile on my face that night. Something that I may not forget... even though Steven have to go back to Hong Kong on the 20th. Will really miss this guy.

No comments: