Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Awaiting Chinese New Year

*tong torong tong chiang... tong torong tong chiang...~~~* Wee... Chinese New Year is just around the corner!!! The dog's year, my year has approach, reminding me 2 cycles have past... *T^T*... Anyway this is the first time I'm celebrating chinese new year abroad and guess what?!? skiing on chinese new year's eve... ahahaha something new... and this year... *droop head* no ang pau... damn... "sit tai pun"...

Anyway, only yesterday, went made cookies with the 'sei tai' (literally, four big), and the results were... ermm.. not bad for my first time... ahahaha... We made peanut cookies which ermm.. was a wee bit too soft but taste great!! Soon we'll be making almond cookies... *droop head* yeah... that's the only chinese new year atmosphere we have... whatodo... so far from home... and not used to baking... Normally cookies come ready made and sealed in the old tin milo can, ready to be consumed. Don't even know what we going to cook up for the "reunion" dinner. Ohhh no!!.. no mah jong and kids money to cheat... ehehe... no ler I don't do that wan ler... *look away**whistle*

Making cookies... hands all oily...


Tadaa!!! Fresh from the oven!! Look mom!! I can bake too...

*~~ 'don't ask me to do it back home ler...' -_-"*

HL : Ok.. these two trays... mine!!... others all of you share lah... *^.^*

Me, HL, Jen and our production... looks alot... but when we put them in the containers it doesn't fill much... hmmm... maybe we did too much QC...


Hmm... this also reminds me... I'm going back soon... should I be sad? or happy? *ponder*.... *>_<>

No comments: