Thursday, January 05, 2006

In my room

Once again, a new semester has started... Oh before anything else... I would like to wish everyone a happy new year! Wishing everyone good health and happiness throughout the year.

Ok then, now that I've done with that, where was I, oh new semester... This semester is the last I'll be having in Glasgow before I graduate. *>_< crossed fingers XXXX* This is going to be one busy semester. Well it's good I guess... Then I'll be able to get unnecessary things,... things that could never happen,... off my mind.

At this very moment, most my colleagues are in their labs doing their researches. As for me, I'm doing pharmaceutical care. I went to the hospital to get datas that I need before my holidays. Now I'm processing them and waiting for any updates from my supervisor and other group members. Besides, I'm also studying too. Realised I'm really left far far behind. *Damn!! What kind of pharmacist am I??* So, in other words, I'm now constrained within a cube I call my room.

Ok then, I have to get back to struggling to keep awake and read my notes.

To A-L, I've updated... hehe didn't know there are still ppl reading this boring stuffs...

No comments: