Friday, December 30, 2005

Back from my trip


My trip to Spain and London ended when we boarded the bus yesterday midnight heading back here to Glasgow. We reached the bus station today morning at 8 am after a long bumpy, cramp and stuffy ride. Didn't had much sleep in the bus. Hmm.. didn't had any either during the day today. The trip was fun and relaxing. Unlike the time when we were in Italy. We took our time enjoying the country. However, even though this trip we didn't have to carry our back packs all around, it was more tiring than the time we had in Italy. Maybe it's because of the cold weather. Talking about cold weather, it snowed much tonight and it's still snowing. We went out to build snowman and slide down the slope behind our block. Great fun!! Haven't had so much laugh since the last summer. This is my first snow experience. Maybe after a few days of snowing I might be hoping that it didn't snow so much... But anyway, I'll be enjoying the snow when I still like it...
Meet.... errrr.... frosty! the snowman... no not the one on the right...

No comments: