Saturday, December 10, 2005

Semester break just started

Had just gone through 2 class test, one yesterday and one today. The one we had yesterday was drug delivery systems, which consists of various types of current delivery systems. The class test contributes 50 percent to the degree paper and this is a 'one off' type where the subjects tested will not appear again in the final year paper. In this class test, we are only tested on four sub topics and already the heavy reading material. Journals... and more journals... Before the test, I was already feeling nauseous from all the reading. HOWEVER, during the test, I realised that we were given only very limited time to complete the short answer questions or rather, it should instead be called short novel questions. The question given were general and alot of information could be given but, what the heck, the time given was not enough. Ahh... hope what I put in is enough to get me good grades...

Today's paper was on recent advances of current researches and it require us to read a journal and answer 8 questions in 3 hours. Well, I think the time given should be sufficient... I think? I completed all the questions given with some answers being cut short. Besides, usually, I take a day just to finish a journal, so today I think I burned a few fuses going overdrive on finishing the journal in 1 and a half hour. Felt my head burning after the test... Hah... I myself was wondering why did I go all out on this test... it was only a mock test and no marks are to be given... Anyhow, I'm glad it's all over now. Now, I'll be waiting for my trip to Spain... Ohh.. still have to look up on a few destinations... Hmm.. guess I won't be free for a while yet...

No comments: