Monday, December 12, 2005

Call from home...

Today, at around 3pm, I got a long distance call from friends in Malaysia!!. Whao, was I surprised!! We chat for at least half an hour. Appreciateed their call, but they had to tell me that they are having a 'yum cha' session... -_-"... knowing that I miss it so much... Anyway, got to hear their voices again is really relieving. Then, got to talk 'fai wah' (crap) with my buddy.. ahahaha... how I miss it so much... Spending time with friends outside at night, talking crap, enjoying each others company. Bloody hell!! now the next 8 months will seem F long!! Wah!!.. I wanna go yum cha!!! I wanna talk crap with my friends!!! I wanna eat good food again!!!... T^T ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoy and study first la,one year very fast pass by one,dun worry, if not ,next time regret,sure u can come back to m'sia wan