Sunday, December 04, 2005

I wonder....

When I was 15, I discovered that I love science. I love the logical, evidence-based thinking and thus, this have caused me to persue a career along the scientific line. Back then, I can't even draw to save my own life, as they would say. But I still like arts though. Just that I can't produce artistic works, I'm still interested in arts; umm.. such as music, I've learned to play the guitar, not talented at it though; I like making sculptures, took ages to produce anything good, but still... hai... give me some credit ok???... -_-" ...; and I love designs and other art stuffs lah... lazy to explain so much. Well, that's then. Now, I'm doing a degree in pharmacy and I realised I'm getting well, more in touch with my artistic side?? I got better in drawing and lately I've been making wallpapers.... ahahaha... So, my conclusion is, I've been wondering, may it be, because I've exhausted the left side of the brain and now the right side is kicking in? Hmmm... it's only a hypothesis...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

then use that hypothesis to do your PhD studies lor
hahahahahha

alien said...

Hmmm... you think will work?? Not a bad idea ... ahahaha

Anonymous said...

of cuz,a smart guy u are!
so planning to study PhD?
hehe take tht hypothesis yeah hehaha