Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Punishment...

After spending one and a half week in my room, I finally decided to go out and settle all my things, like go to the bank, pay my bills, send my mail, go to the pharmacy to get cod liver oil... *ehemm... actually also because orange network sent me an sms stating my bill is due**cough*...
Got ready, all set to go out... *loud splashing outside window*....
Opened window take a glance...
*O[]O!!!!! Hail!!!... and bloody heavy....*
*-_-".... wait, wait, wait....*

The hail was followed by rain... ok no problem... wait ler what to do?
After 10 mins... *Look out window ^o^...* Clear sky!!! Sunshine!!!
Get ready, go out... walk to bank... sky turn dark... drizzle... *-_-... ok nvm...*
Finish banking, walk to pay bill... rain got heavier...
Got out of 'Orange' shop... even heavier... *`'>.< soaked*...
Walk at speed of light to Buchanan gallery for shelter and to go to the pharmacy...
Saw Mark, doing his pharm care survey and WJ was with him.
Mark: eh... hi...
WJ: eh, outside raining ah??
Me: *-_-"* no ak... *point finger at hair**drenched.. water dripping head to toe...*
WJ: *giggle* *giggle*

Then kena forced to do stoo... err no... exciting, ya exciting... survey... ahahaha... Mark gonna bantai me!!! Woohoo...

After everything, got out of Buchanan Gallery... *^o^... Clear sky again...* *consider... consider...* Ok... decided to go to the post office send my mail... Later, coming out of the post office... *shhaaaaaaaaaaa... (this the background sound)* *O[]O""""""""""""""""""""* Raining 'dog shit'!!!
Luckily my residential hall is just one block behind the building...
Walk back in rain... *T^T*
Enter my room... rain stopped.... *HTMC*


Stay indoor too long... kena punish... (My hair still standing when I left)

No comments: