Saturday, January 27, 2007

It's a Sunday...

Hah... Monday blues?? Never had them... Why should I??? Here we start on a Sunday. Sunday blues then?? *-_-* sigh...

As always... back to work tomorrow after two days of insufficient rest. (Humans are greedy, it'll never be sufficient). What made it worse that it's gonna be in the enforcement, and I have to take a bus at 7.15 in the morning. Guess I shouldn't complain though... since K.B. is much smaller than K.L. Maybe tomorrow I could get to meet my preceptor finally and at least start to get some job from him. I have the ermm desire?? err no... should be curiousity, to learn what they do in the enforcement but all I've done last week is sit in a room and read protocols and the act. Well, yeah we need to know the act, but I suppose practical work will provide more experience?...

Anyhow, it's back to work tomorrow... sigh... better go do my laundry... *drag... drag... drag... thump... ouch!! o_O*

No comments: