Saturday, January 27, 2007

Long time no see??

Whao, my first blog back here in Malaysia. Plenty had happened and I don't think that I should start pouring this website with all that have past. Hmm... didn't thought I'd blog again though. Well, it was like this, see... when I first got back, I didn't had much time to blog and well... I've also gotten lazy to do it (well, yes, I'm lazy... so?? -_-). Then the line here was not all that good.

Anyway, now, after 4 months, I've finally settled down (so called). I'm now currently a government servant in HRPZ II. WHAT??!!?? HAVEN'T HEARD OF IT!!?? well, i's in Kota Bharu, Kelantan, so, don't blame you. Finally got a feel of being a pharmacist and now my daily routine is work. Enjoy it though, when I was in the hospital that is. I'm now serving my time in the enforcement. Another sector which also involves pharmacists. Will be here for 6 weeks.

So far, life as a pharmacist (provisionally registered) is really ermm... well... interesting. Would have been better though if I'd gotten where I prefered working. Where? Near home of course... not some place which requires a freaking 8 hours bus ride definitely... Although, the condition here is not that bad. Only a little too slow paced for my taste. (Wonder if I'll ever cope if I get back to K.L.??)

Everyone else had been spreaded wide and far... In my opinion, IMU students have the widest coverage around Malaysia. Just so lucky enough, I'm not alone here. (Can't or should I say, don't even wanna imagine what'll happen if I was sent here alone... T_T!!??) Anyway, what had happened had happened and now I'll just have to make the best of it.

No comments: