Friday, June 17, 2005

The summer of Scotland

Since I've been here in Glasgow, there's not much chance I've seen the sun out. Even though it is supposed to be summer now. All I've been experienceing are cold, rainy, windy days. Ive' even been sick due to that for the past few days. Got an infection in the airways. Well, I've recovered. Finally today, the sun is shining ever so brightly and the weather is just fine. Just like in an air conditioned building. Oh wait, I've have to explain that that's the air conditioned building back home in Malaysia I'm talking about, where when it's air conditioned to keep us cool. Here, the system is in reverse. In which, when the air conditioner is turned off, the whole building turns cold. Taadaa!!!

Back on today's weather. The sun is out, bright, though cloudy, but it's the best summer's day I've seen in Glasgow so far. Just finished my lab session. Have to start revising as they teach 130 pages of course notes per day on lecture days, and full lab session on lab days. So I'll have to do speed reading or spend the weekends locked in a room in order to complete my revision. Well Good luck to me then!!!

No comments: