Monday, June 06, 2005

Last night before I leave

Tomorrow, I shall leave to Scotland to further my studies. For a year I'll be away from my family and close friends. Just yesterday, my relatives from Ipoh left, heading back to Ipoh. They came down to bid farewell and also there ways a dinner to attend. Anyways tonight, my close friends had asked me out to have a drink and to chat for the last time before I leave for the faraway land. My parents were asleep at home and I guess I might have just spend the night chatting rather than staying at home staring at empty space.

We went to a different place this time. Not the usual 'ming tien' in Taman Megah, but KLFC in Kuchai Lama. After some time chatting, which I remembered was about 2 to 3 hours of nonsense, we finally bid each other farewell. Feeling heavy in the heart to leave my close friends and especially my parents. However, it's only going to be one year, neither too long nor too short. Still I'm having mixed feelings about leaving to Scotland. A part of me is excited to go (the bigger part). Another part of me feels otherwise. Hmm... we'll see what the future holds then. Tomorrow shall be a new beginning.

No comments: