Saturday, April 09, 2005

Convo Mag

Hahh... finally the convo mag is done... well at least it's burnt onto cds and ready to be sent to print. Another thing off my back and I'm very sure off Ginn's back. Now that everything is done, I have to wait for the 6 days attachment to come. Mine falls on the 9th to 13th of May. Get to go to HUKM and SMC to do the cases. HUKM pharmacists are nice to talk to. Maybe because they are from IMU previously that's why. Anyway, it's really fun to do the clinical orientation in hospitals, putting aside the extreme tiredness at the end of the day. Going to wards, checking on patient's condition, checking on patient's treatment plan and creating a pharmaceutical plan is really interesting. This practical session really beats the theory we've been reading so much about, a thousand times!

Anyway that would still be in May. Anyway tomorrow night is when IMU Ball is held. Hope it would be great! It should! Cause it cost me a fortune, this Ball!

1 comment:

G said...

Met the publisher today.
No comments as for now.
Holding my breath till 6th of May-the dealine i gave her.
C u on May 7th again.
Or anytime sooner than that. call me. Thanx for yr help!(^_^)