Monday, April 18, 2005

First day of work

First day of work today... from 12 till just now... Working for my uncle in Ampang Point. Really tired now after a day of doing hard work... However I still prefer doing hard work than rotting at home. Results have been postponed!!! Made me worried for nothing!!! I think everyone would have the same thought as I did. All the worrying, and being afraid for nothing. But still, I'd like to know my results earlier just so I can prepare if... the worst happened.

Anyway, I'll be working in the exibition selling baby stuff untill 2nd of May. Just before my attachment on the 9th. After that, well... that I'll think about later. Hope to get another job, so that I won't rot again. This is what happens when you have no money to go for vacations... Anyway, I've to take my shower now. Haven't have my dinner yet. Going out after taking my shower. Ok.. update another day.... Cheers!

No comments: