Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Post exams

Hmmm.... Exams are over, results and attachment to come. Not as exciting as I expected. Now that I'm free, I'm really free that it's getting bored. All my friends are either working or back in their hometowns on holiday. This really $@(<$! Even though I hated the stressful days before the exams, at least I had something to do each day. Now, urgghhh.... no one to go out with, no money to go places, EL's busy, etc, etc... Should go get something to do, but what? hmmm... All my hobbies are expensive, maybe I should make up a new hobby. Collecting mushrooms and moulds should be great since they'd be growing on me in no time!

Mental note: *STOP WHINING!!! PLAN SOMETHING!!!*

5 comments:

G said...

do the convo mag. that will keep u occupied for another week.(-;

xo said...

is anyone in our batch working? What as? Wah I dun feel like working la this holidays....going to go verseas edi summore...

G said...

crayon>cant find a job flexible enough to fit my schedule. sadly...thought of fixing another hosp attachment but see hw it goes.what abt u?

alien said...

Hey, if any of you guys got any odd jobs and in need of another person... please!!! i beg you please ask me!!!

xo said...

ginnie>wow another hospital posting huh? that sounds like a pretty good idea...truth to be told i actually ENJOYED my one day attachment. Completely erased all the unsavoury perceptions I had about hospital pharmacists when I worked there months ago.
alien>yup i am planning to do those sort of work too. Can't bear tiring my legs off for a whole two months.
would like to save up for an MP3 player or digicam
PS: Do u realise u ppl all have rhyming names? Ginnie,Jimmie,Willy? haha jz a thought!