Sunday, April 03, 2005

Finally free!!!

YES!! YES!! I'm finally free again. After three weeks restricted to the library and vista B, I'm finally out again. Muahahahaha..... The last paper was actually on Thursday. So, why only blog now? Cause, on Thursday, I was too busy going out hehe... Then on Friday I didn't go to the Uni and didn't went online. Therefore it waited till today.

Muahahaha... I finally get to do what I want... hahaha... ummm... wait... actually not really... hmm... still got the convo mag project to complete... Gotta complete it before Ginn chop my head off and serve in on a platter. Then there's the clinical attachment to attend, and the IMU Ball next week. Gotta prepare for it. So, I'm still not totally free yet, BUT STILL, it's far better than being locked up in the library and the room in the tower eating my module notes. Furthermore, they taste bad.

Got out with a few "long lost" friends these few days. Went 'yum cha' and updated myself with what's happening, and mostly talked alot of C. Really haven't had a laugh in a long time and have nearly forgotten how to do it. Nearly choked myself laughing.

EL seems to be enjoying herself in MLK. She's quite busy too, I guess. Hope she'd have some time for me.

Anyways, as a conclusion, it feels DAMN good to be able to breath again. Muahahaha... *choke* *choke* *cough* *cough*.

No comments: