Monday, November 22, 2004

First day of a new sem

Hah, finally, the new semester 5 has just started. I don't have to bare with all those boring days which I had during the holidays at home. Only during the last week of my holidays when activities started to stir up. My friends in k.l. started to have time to go out at night and IMU coursemates started to come back from their home towns. Therefore, the last week of my holidays was the most enjoyable week. Even yesterday night, the last night before studies started, some of my coursemates and I went 'yum cha' and chatted until 2 in the morning. Then when I reached home in Vista, I sat in front of the PS2 playing GTA San Andreas until 4 before going to bed.

Today, the first day of sem 5 and we had a lecture already. I guess this sem is going to be tough since quite a few of them needed to resit one of the subject we had last sem. Think I'll have to start working hard and not fooling around so often anymore. I just hope everything would be fine and I would be able to get this degree without any "unwanted" problems.

After this sem, everyone who passes will be going to Scotland to complete our final year of this degree course. This part of the course is going to cost us a big amount of money since everything is going to be in pound sterling and the course itself is going to cost about 15,205 pound sterling. Thinking of the amount of money my parents need to cough up for my course is enough to make me study harder. I hope I have the willpower to do it. Anyway we'll see how thing would turn out this semester.

No comments: