Thursday, November 25, 2004

Start work

Up until today, the first week of the semester was quite free and there wasn't much lectures for us. Thus, yesterday I found time to go to the climbing gym with Amy. I completed 4 5c routes but after the 4 routes, my arms got tired and even when I tried, I failed to complete any routes after that. I need to improve on my endurance. Anyway, yesterday was an enjoyable day since at least I completed some routes and got some work out in the process.

Up until today we've been having few lectures and one cal sessions, which require us to revise on two lectures using a computer program. Then today we had an overview of a subject we are having, drug and disease 3, and got to know the massive assignments we are going to have. I know at once after the overview that I cannot let myself carry out this assignment like I used to, which is doing it last minute. So that's why I'm now here in the computer lab right after lunch trying to get information on the assignment I'm required to do.

This semester IS going to be tough as one of my lecturers state it was. I think I'll have to put in more effort if I want to get a first class or second class upper at least. I made a promise to myself never to put everything last minute again. Just hope I can keep that promise...

No comments: