Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Arts and Graphics Dept.

My batch, P1/03, is at our final semester here in Malaysia and it's a tradition that we have a convo magazine to show our accomplishments (or so it should have been) throughout the 2 and a half years in Malaysia. Ginn and Mark were both voted to be our Editor and co-Editor respectively and I'm sure they'd do a good job.

Just yesterday, I was asked to give my contribution into this magazine as a member of the Arts and Graphics Dept. Sounds nice huh..?? There are three of us in this dept and I'm not so sure if I'm up to designing. Well, I've always wanted to do designing, for I myself like arts actually but whether I'm capable or not is another different story. Still I think I'm better off now than being in the team in charge for getting sponsors because I'm as good at persuading others as a chicken knowing how to fly. I'll try my best and hope I won't be disappointing anyone.

Anyways, I know I should at least do my part. It would be a big burden for both our dedicated editor and co-editor to carry this heavy load on their back.

3 comments:

G said...

Awwww...Of course u will do a good job! Anytime better than what I can do as an editor.
Accepting the post humbly, but greatly relying on the committees to kickstart things n get the mag published. *fingers crossed*
Oh btw...there are 4 ppl in arts n graphic dept. Yourself, wenHao,Jimmie n Cheah Chin. Of course, u can import more..This is not a closed organisation!
happy working ya...Imean...GET TO WORKKK! haha!

Anonymous said...

Yalor! We welcome (as well as force) you to do as much as you can for the mag! ^^

BbHippo said...

Haha! have fun fella!!!!
v r getting sponsors.. but m trying the best to get the class to help out too.. hahaa!
Hope that we'll do fine!