Tuesday, November 23, 2004

It happened again!!

Yesterday, I took about half an hour writing a blog in the computer lab of IMU and the bloody thing can't be published again. The screen just showed "publishing in progress" in what seems forever, without really publishing it. Hmmm... I'm really getting fed up. However, maybe I should start writing a blog in microsoft words before coping and pasting it on this create blog page just in case it should happen again. Don't really know whether it is the connection's fault OR the server's fault.

Anyway, lectures have started and everything is tougher in this new semester. I just hope that I can make it through. We have five subjects with thick module notes and tiny letters. Now, maybe this is the reason why mostly everyone taking this course have to wear spectacles. This would be the last semester before we would go to Scotland for our final year. Then, life will get worse... Well, I'll be looking forward to that.

No comments: