Thursday, December 23, 2004

Bad Luck!!

Very bad luck!!! :-( .Lost my thumb drive. Only noticed it this morning when I was taking my student I.D. Usually the thumb drive hangs together with my I.D. but this morning I discovered that the thumb drive wasn't there. The last I used it was yesterday afternoon when I plugged it in to a computer in the cal-lab to show certain documents to my colleagues. I might have forgotten to unplug it. Some wise guy might have taken it since the i.t. department people, in charge of the cal-lab, I asked did not find anything of my description this morning. The funny thing is, why didn't I notice that it was gone when I hung it up the wall yesterday night? (I hang my I.D. together with the thumb drive on the wall in my room). Now, I'm unsure whether I lost it at home or in the cal-lab. If it's in the cal-lab, then *sob* *sob*, it's gone for sure. There are only few honest people left. Hai... really heart breaking. Furthermore, there are important informations stored inside the thumb drive. Just hope that it could be found.

Just in case,
The thumb drive is black in colour and it's from dell. However, the word 'DELL', which was in clear white, is now very light or hard to see due to excessive friction. If there are anyone from IMU reading this and just so happen to know where my thumb drive is, PLEASE, PLEASE... return it to me. I'm from school of pharmacy batch P1/03. Thanks!!!

No comments: