Saturday, December 11, 2004

Getting old

Just came back from ‘yum cha’ with a few of my former secondary school mates. Three were the normal group and one, MC who I have not met for about a year, joined us. We were updating each other and we came across the topic about marriage. This was because one of our school mates, not present today, was getting married February next year. She invited me and I was still considering whether to attend or not. Then, David, my best friend asked MC when was her turn. I was surprised when she said that she planned hers to be held October next year. Now, I have a very strange feeling, like life has changed to a different stage. Feels like I should start thinking differently, start to plan ahead (not about marriage!! I mean my life). Or maybe it’s just a feeling that I’m getting old….

2 comments:

xo said...

What? Marriage before 30?

alien said...

crayon: well they are female, their husband to be are way older of course.