Saturday, December 11, 2004

Excuses!!

Woke up at 11 today, and that’s also because Mr. Chan called me telling me he would be arriving 30 minutes later. We’ve made plans to have lunch together and to my surprise, about 10 of us were going. He told me at first he only asked 2 to 3, the normal crowd. But then, he had forgotten that these few could not part with their partners. So he told me that from now on, in order to make plans to invite our friends out, we have to multiply the number of people going by 2. I think he is quite right, now that it seems everyone in our batch in imu come in pairs.

We had ‘banana leaf’ rice in Sri Paandi, somewhere near University Malaya. This place has a good service and the prices are reasonable. Well, at least that’s what I think. After lunch I went home and had to start helping my parents paint the house. As usual, Chinese New Year is just a few months away, so it’s time to beautify the home. Painting really does consume lots of time.

Conclusion: I finally never get to do anything about my studies that I’ve planned. So it has either got to start tomorrow or AT LEAST Monday. Hope I don’t break any more of my own promises. (Can’t say that my lazy bones didn’t play a part tough ;-p)

1 comment:

hua ying said...

not like you wo..didn't study..hahaa..everyday also can see this guy in library studying..